Terms & Conditions
Call Us Now
0161 477 4604
This Agreement is a legally binding contract between you and the Company. Before you sign, please read the entire document carefully.
Obligations of the Company
- To act in the best interests of the client in pursuing any potential claim against any financial institution.
- To provide the client with impartial advice on the risks and benefits of pursuing a claim against any financial institution.
- To advise the client on the suitability of any offer of settlement on behalf of any financial institution.
Obligations of the client
- To provide the Company with full and accurate information and not mislead the Company in any way.
- To respond to any request from the Company for instructions or further information without delay.
- To advise the Company of any change in address details or contact telephone numbers immediately.
Rights of the Company
- To decide at any time not pursue the claim, for whatever reason, but to give the Client written notice of same within 5 working days from the date of such decision.
Rights of the Client
- The Client shall have the right to terminate the Contract within 14 days of signing the Authority and Agreement and in that case shall not incur any fee from the Company. Notice should be made in writing to the Company and will be effective from the date posted by the Client. The Client should obtain and retain proof of postage to verify the date posted.
- Should the notice be received after 14 days of signing the agreement and before any redress is offered by the lender the company shall charge reasonable costs associated with the claim but not exceeding £250.00. If the notice to terminate the contract is received after any offer of redress is made in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority and Financial Ombudsman guidelines then the full fee of 20% + VAT of the total amount of redress will become payable. The company will confirm its charges on receipt of notice to terminate.
Fees and Charges
The Company’s fees will be 20% + VAT of the total financial settlement. We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis; the only occasion where charges would apply is if the Contract is cancelled by the Client after the 14 day ‘cooling off’ period. See section ‘Rights of the Client’ paragraph 1 for an explanation of early cancellation costs.
Our fee is charged on a successful claim on the total amount of refund obtained. This also applies where an account is in arrears; the lending institution may decide to use all or part of any refund to reduce the client’s indebtedness to them. The amount taken to repay arrears would also be charged at 20% + VAT of the amount. Be advised the 8% compensatory interest is subject to tax as considered a windfall by HMRC.
This firm is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. If we do not provide a satisfactory response to your complaint within eight (8) weeks of receipt of complaint. If dissatisfied with the service provided by our firm you can make a complaint by any reasonable means (letter, telephone, e-mail or in person). The firm will acknowledge complaint within five (5) business days of receipt. A Final Response within eight (8) weeks. If you are dissatisfied with final response you can contact Claims Management Regulation Unit in writing at 57-60 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JS or by telephone on 03332001321. For further information on the MOJ regulations for claims management please see the information provided on the MOJ website at http://www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation/information-for-consumers
www.bankchargerefunds.co.uk is a trading partner of Financial Claim Solutions Ltd and has a Company Registration Number 11570192. Financial Claims Solutions Ltd is Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisation Number is 83841.